Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Just a quick sneak peek

at a few things I'm working on right now.
This sweet family was so fun to hang out with last Saturday. Family pictures are really all about the mom. They just want so bad one great picture with everyone together, smiling, and looking at the camera. You won't be disappointed Kerri! But I love this one of her with her family. Just a sweet moment caught on camera when her little boy found a plane in the air and was so happy about it he wanted everyone to look. Moments like that make momma's smile.
And then this little cutie came over to play with me in my studio this morning. Her aunt is surprising her mommy with pictures at her first birthday party. She was a complete angel. Is it bad to say I'm totally jealous of those long eyelashes?

No comments:

Post a Comment