Monday, August 9, 2010

Back to School Special!

The backpacks are loaded and lunches are packed. School's back in session and it's time for those yearly school pictures. How about an alternative to what usually comes home in their backpacks this time of year? It's mini-session time and I promise you won't need retakes. ;)



Session dates: September 2nd & 3rd after school, and the morning of the 4th


Your investment :
$35
(contact me for special pricing on siblings)


Your return:
30 minutes in my home studio
CD with 10 edited images in two finishes and full rights to reproduce images.
Turnaround time of 10 days



What to bring with you:
Change of clothes (keep it simple - remember we have 30 minutes)
Whatever your child is "into" right now (band instrument, basketball, dance shoes, etc.)
For those of you with kids at CTA bring their school uniform and we'll get some patriotic shots.


If there is enough interest I'm open to doing some mini-sessions outside. These would have to be done on a Saturday and early in the morning in order to avoid looking sweaty in the pictures. Contact me if you would prefer an outside session.


2 comments:

  1. I'm interested in the photo special for Brady and Max. Max has a big goose egg on his forehead. When that subsides, we are there. I need a sibling price please. Thanks! Kerry kerryann@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete