Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pickles Family

I'm not gonna lie...I was dreading this session.  Not because of this awesome family, but because it was supposed to be 106 degrees while we were shooting!!  All I could think of was sweaty pictures.   I thought twice about postponing it, but really...it's only going to get hotter around here.  So I met these guys at a shady spot in a nearby cornfield and you know what?  It was a fabulous session!  These guys were so easy and we were done in record time.  These five kids were pros, seriously!  You all made my job a breeze!
 Caution!  Warning!  Chunky cheekies up ahead!
You guys are a beautiful family!
 And because there can never be enough chubby baby pictures in a post...just one more...

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, my question is, HOW did you get so many beautiful, photogenic people in ONE family!! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete