Thursday, September 23, 2010

Davis

Davis' personality is just as adorable as he is.  He told me joke after joke while I snapped away.  We did these pictures in two different places; the mountains - when our families went camping together, and my house where the lighting was perfect. 
Now it time for a story....  Once upon a time there was a girl named Heidi and she moved to a world of brown and it made her sad.  So she decided that she needed color and she added it...as much as possible, all around her.  And when sweet colorful boys come to her house for pictures it allows her to take some like the one above.  And it makes her happy...very happy.   I swear, I love the colorfulness of this first picture so much, I want to hang it in my house - even though Davis doesn't belong to me.  
Yes, Davis wears his glasses all the time...and they are so cute on him.  But they hide his eyes.  And his eyes are amazing.  First of all, the color!  Wow!  Those lashes are so long they touch his glasses and he has asked his momma to cut them for him.  I would love to have that problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment