Monday, March 29, 2010

I love freckles!

I have run into a bit of a problem. I am getting better at this. Maybe that sounds like I'm bragging, but I don't mean to. I'm pleasantly surprised. The problem I'm having is that during a session I am so paranoid about not getting it right that I take a lot - no, a TON - of pictures!

There were so many great shots from Kinley's session and I am going to have a hard time deciding which ones to edit. She was so full of spunk and sass and sweetness. After going through them several times though, I kept coming back to this one. I just love everything about this picture - her sweet smile, those beautiful blue eyes, her favorite blanket around her shoulders (it was 7:30 in the morning and a bit chilly). Look at her lovely locks and the freckles...oh my...her freckles are adorable! I'll post more later but this sweet one is for her momma.

No comments:

Post a Comment